We install ducted air conditioning across Newcastle & the Hunter region, in residential, office, and industrial locations. If you’re looking for some of the best ducted air conditioning Newcastle has to offer, you’re in the right spot.
Our expert ducted air con team are on hand to give you a quote on ducted air conditioning to suit your needs now. The team are experienced, honest & local, and focus on delivering high quality service.
At FernAir we pride ourselves on serving the local Newcastle community, with only top quality products and custom care, honed over the last 20 years of operation.
If you’re in the market for ducted air conditioning for your Newcastle or Hunter home, then please fill out the form to the right or give us a call now. Our team are ready and would love to help you out now.
How Ducted Air Conditioning Works
When people think of air conditioners they may think of the wall unit you see in many houses, or the big motor unit you see outside.
Ducted air conditioning is a little different. yes, it has the motor outside too, however it also has another unit tucked away in the roof. These two units combine with a range of piping, also hidden in the roof, to provide cool or warm air to every room in the house. This piping is called ductwork, and they are normally silver to help reflect the heat, which keeps the air cooler.
The great thing about ducted air conditioners is that many offer “zoning”. This means you can divide the various parts of your house in to different areas. You’re able to control the temperature and airflow in each zone. This greatly improves the energy efficiency of ducted air conditioning, and ensures they are surprisingly cheap to run.
Benefits of Using Ducted Air Conditioners
So, why would you choose ducted air conditioning over the other types of air conditioning on offer?
Well, it could be for any number of reasons, and the first step would be to get some expert advice on what’s right for your needs. That’s where FernAir, with over 20 years experience, comes in – we’re ready and waiting to help you out.
In general though, here are some of the benefits to using ducted air conditioning in your Nrewcastle or Hunter home:
- Flexibility – there’s a wide range of options and choice within the ducted air conditioning ranges suitable for your own circumstances
- Ducted air con offers zoning, which other systems do not. This allows you to control the temperature and air flow in different areas at different times. You can even program it, so your set-up is totally custom
- Modern day ductwork is very technologically advanced, which makes them more efficient and means less conditioned air is lost
- The cost to run them can be quite low, especially when you use high energy rated systems
- Due to the huge amount of choice in terms of units and components, a ducted air con system can be totally customised to really nail exactly what you’re looking for with your own system
- Systems are getting smarter, with many now able to be controlled via a network connection with your smartphone or internet enabled device. This means you can fire up the air con 20 minutes before getting home, and arrive to total comfort
- Ducted air conditioning helps to reduce the internal humidity in your home, and actually circulates purified air throughout your house, constantly, all summer long
- Ducted air conditioning is suited to both new and existing homes in Newcastle and the Hunter, so no matter what stage you’re at with your home, there is a system for you
To learn more about ducted air conditioning and the benefits it can bring to your home or business, please get in touch with our team now. We’d be more than happy to provide a free quote.