To help you out we have assembled all brochure and factsheets, as well as manuals right here for your convenience, if there are any other requests please ask.
PRODUCT BROCHURES – ActronAir
OWNERS MANUALS – ActronAir
- ActronAir M Series wall control – models AM24 and AM7 – Operating Instructions
- ActronAir D Series wall control – models AECSN (24hr) and AEC7N (7 day) – Operating Instructions
- ActronAir C7 Wall control – Operating Instructions
- ActronAir Fault Codes – M Series Control – Standard Cycling
- ActronAir Fault Codes – D Series Control
- ActronAir Fault Codes – M Series Control – ESP Systems
FACT SHEETS – FernAir Customer Advice
- Zoning – What is it – The reasons why you would zone – The shortfalls – Zoning with ActronAir ESP product, for part load operation.
- Our Climate – An analysis for the Newcastle and Hunter Valley – Designing for Comfort Conditions – How an Air Conditioning Unit is Rated – Consider part load operation, spend more time there than at high load.
- Operating Costs – This guide was prepared in 2007 – it’s scary the peak tarrif then was 27c/kwhr today it’s 40.6c/kwhr. A new guide with the current energy tarrifs is being prepared and will be on line soon. This guide will however give you a good idea on how to run the system for the best performance.